Supply Chain Management for Investigator Initiated Trials (IIT)
Pharmaceutical and biotech companies approve and fund investigator initiated trials to meet a number of clinical objectives while building strong relationships with key opinion leaders. Conducting these types of trials enables pharma to capture insightful data on the performance of their drug products across other therapeutic areas. Our Investigator Initiated Trial (IIT) Service offers comprehensive oversight and management of all clinical supply activities for a portfolio of Investigator Initiated Trials. We enable Sponsors to maintain or increase their support of IITs while keeping their primary focus on higher priority studies.
As a Client, you will determine the level of involvement that you want, from a total “hands-off” approach to one that requires approval of certain key supply chain activities.
Benefits of the IIT Service offering include:
- Enhanced communication and main point of contact for Pharmaceutical teams and all Sponsor(s) (sites)
- Supply Chain planning services during protocol development
- Simplified packaging and labeling options, i.e. pooled supplies over multiple protocols
- Demand and supply forecasting along with inventory management
- Streamlined Drug Ordering Process: Manual Drug Orders or IRT management
- Services Offered with Client Specifications:
- Pre-batch Record (EPO)/Change Order review/approval
- Master English Label design
- Randomized kit/med ID list request/approval
- LINKS (label variable text) approval
- Packaging campaign requests
From protocol development to study close out, the Fisher Clinical Services IIT Team is committed to supporting your IITs by reducing complexities for both you and the investigator sites, while ensuring sites receive premium service levels.