"At Fisher Clinical Services Singapore we are proud to be the industry’s most established clinical supplies provider in the Asia Pacific Region. Singapore, although one of the smallest countries in the world, is strategically located to distribute clinical trial supplies to surrounding Asia Pacific countries. Our Singapore team facilitates trials in Indonesia, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, China, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, the Philippines, Malaysia, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
We are proud to serve global pharmaceutical and biotech companies to meet their clinical supply needs – GMP storage, local labelling, secondary packaging, comparator sourcing, handling and distribution of ambient and cold chain supplies through to returns management. Our highly motivated, skilled professionals are fully trained to address the unique nuances of clinical trials in the Asia Pacific Region. Our customer service teams and professional project managers maintain the highest quality standards whether current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) or strict international regulatory compliance.
We invite you to visit us in Singapore."
Chow Wengyin, General Manager Fisher Clinical Services, Singapore
Fast Facts on the Healthcare Industry in Asia Pacific region:
- The fastest growing region for the number of registered trials is Asia. This trend will continue throughout the coming 10 years, (clinicaltrials.gov)
- The proportion of clinical trial studies conducted in emerging Asian markets has grown in the past decade due to lower study costs & large patient populations
- APAC Healthcare is predicted to have a CAGR of 12.8% between 2013-2018 vs. global growth rates of less than 6%
- Governments in APAC are streamlining healthcare regulations & applying reforms to give more people access to healthcare
- APAC is one of the largest marketplaces for speciality hospitals due to the increase in lifestyle and chronic diseases – diabetes, coronary heart disease & cancer
- Changing demographic trends with increased urbanisation of the population is calling for new healthcare infrastructure in newly developed satellite cities
- Increased life expectancy of the Asian population is resulting in more elderly people requiring long term care. In 2018 11.3% of the population will be 65+ years of age
- Asian pharmaceutical companies are making their mark, running global trials for new drugs manufactured in Asia