“Located within minutes of Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport, the Fisher Clinical Services’ Mt. Prospect facility provides easy access to pharmaceutical and biotech sponsors based largely in the United States’ Midwest and West Coast.
Drawing on over three decades of experience within the industry, the site provides full clinical supply chain services including blinding, packaging, labelling and distribution in a culture committed to service and continuous process improvement.
This experience is further complemented by the infrastructure and technology required by today’s increasingly complex clinical supply chain to enable sponsors to treat subjects in a timely manner around the globe. We invite you to learn more about Fisher Clinical Services Mt. Prospect.”
Jim Benkendorf General Manager, Fisher Clinical Services, Mt. Prospect, IL
Fast Facts on the Healthcare Industry in the United States
- Spending on prescription medications is estimated to increase approximately 5% in 2014
- Approximately 3,400 medicines are currently (2013) under development in the U.S.
- Six of the top ten pharmaceutical companies are based in the United States
- 84% of prescriptions filled in the United States are generics
- The biopharmaceutical industry in the United States directly employs over 800,000 people
- The United States prescription pharmaceutical market is the world’s largest with an estimated spend of over $ 260 billion in 2013