Cold Chain Management
Fisher Clinical Services has established best practices in cold chain management, providing assurance that biologics are kept within specified temperature parameters throughout the supply chain.
Fisher Clinical Services has extensive cold chain capabilities, including:
- A global network of environmentally controlled facilities to handle a wide range of controlled temperature requirements (-70°C, -20°C, 2-8°C or 15-25°C)
- Packaging, handling, storage & distribution of temperature sensitive Investigational Medicinal Products (IMP), mitigating time out of environment
- First in the industry truck-to-dock cold facility in Basel, Switzerland
- Investment in proactive, automated management, oversight and full traceability of temperature sensitive supplies from point of production to delivery to and storage at investigator site
- A comprehensive suite of qualified, active and passive shipping systems
- Strategic partnerships with vendors for cold chain software and hardware technologies
- A dedicated team of global cold chain experts to advise on cold chain strategy across the supply chain management for cold chain.
Fisher Clinical Services is a proven, trusted partner with the expertise, facilities and logistics infrastructure to deliver end-to-end supply chain management for cold chain.