Fisher Clinical Services offers a comprehensive suite of passive and active shipping systems. Whether the requirement is single use, high performance reusable systems, small parcel, bulk single or multi-pallet shipments, Fisher Clinical Services has an extensive range of qualified solutions to meet customer needs.
Shipping systems are qualified to Fisher Clinical Services global profiles which represent >95% of all shipping lanes for both winter and summer conditions. Where unique shipping challenges occur, additional qualification is performed to ensure temperature requirements of the IMP are maintained from site to patient.
Fisher Clinical Services currently offers a shipper return and reuse program for shipments within Europe, USA or China with strategic plans to expand this program over time. This means you can benefit from high performance, lightweight systems at a significantly lower cost per use. There are the additional benefits of waste reduction due to less storage space requirements at the clinical site and less waste sent to land fill or for destruction.
Fisher Clinical Services shipping solutions provide:
- Strict adherence to the requirements of Good Distribution Practice (EudraLex Annex 15, EU GDP guideline, 21CFR211.142 and 21CFR211.150)
- Global qualification profiles developed to represent >95% of all shipping lanes for both winter and summer conditions
- Risk assessments performed to identify best shipping lanes in terms of cost and performance
- Shipper qualification for all routes across regions with varying climatic conditions
- Shipper return and reuse program for Europe, USA and China